Our business is thriving and we are adding a qualified Lead Electricians to provide general maintenance and electrician services to large restaurant chains and retail stores throughout the Southeast. Work to be performed includes electrical maintenance, installation, repair and troubleshooting of commercial electrical systems. We expect our electricians to be passionate about serving our customers and providing them with a better construction experience.
Applicants must be able to perform the following duties:
- Facilitate electrical wiring for restaurant remodels, new commercial construction projects, tenant finishes, and retail remodels.
- Diagnose and repair issues with malfunctioning lighting, switchgear, and equipment within restaurants and other commercial spaces.
- Replace faulty electrical equipment, lighting, switches, and wiring.
- Repair exterior lot lighting and signage issues related to ballasts, lamps, and sockets.
- Communicate with Restaurant operators, jobsite Superintendents, and Clients to ensure that their objectives and goals have been met.
- High School diploma or GED
- 3-5 years electrical industry related field experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Strong communication skills and neat appearance
- Must be reliable with strong work ethic
- Have good references
- Daytime hours during new construction and remodel projects
- Night work for restaurant maintenance and upgrade projects
PAY & BENEFITS:
- Generous hourly rate depending on experience (career opportunity vs. a job)
- Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long-term disability provided by Horizon, generous Paid Time Office and 401K with company match.
-Horizon is an Equal Opportunity Employer-